What a time of big life changes and new normals! Our thoughts and prayers have been with all those affected by COVID-19 – physically, financially, and emotionally. This is a trying time for everyone but we are so grateful for technology that allows us to stay in contact.
We at Schammerhorn are first and foremost committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. As you may have noticed, we’re shifting the way we’re connecting during this time to help #flattenthecurve.
SO WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
- Our entire office team is working remotely and available by phone (316-265-8659) or by email to answer questions and provide quotes
- Kendall, President – email@example.com
- Bob, Vice President of Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa, Business Manager – email@example.com
- Jessika, Order Management Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ali, Residential Sales – email@example.com
- Alison, Accounting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install Crew – email@example.com
- If you have current orders and need to check shipping/estimated install dates, Jessika is working hard to keep everything organized and ready to go. She would be happy to look up your order and keep you in the loop.
- If you want to continue working on current projects, or maybe you’re ready to start something new, our sales team is ready to help!
- Kendall or Bob – Commercial Projects
- Ali or Lisa – Residential Projects
- Lisa – Designers/To the Trade
- Want to get an estimate but not sure how to measure? We can help with that! Our team of experts are ready to walk you through measuring your windows, finding the perfect product to fit your needs, and sending free samples straight to your home! While it isn’t the conventional way we’ve done business in the past, we’re having a great time utilizing technology to meet your needs and have a little fun at the same time! If you aren’t comfortable with technology – no worries! Our team has always prided themselves on teaching and equipping others, and we look forward to the opportunity to help get you set up as quickly and easily as possible.
- Need to fix a blind? Our installers are willing and able to walk you through the process. If you need parts and we have them available, we can ship them directly to you and our team will guide you as you work on the repair. No worries if you aren’t able to complete it – we’ll put you on our list to call as soon as the stay-at-home order has been lifted.
Thank you again for being such wonderful customers and supporting our local business. We truly could not do this without you, and it’s an honor for us to serve our community in any way we can. If you need anything, feel free to reach out. Praying health and safety over you all today and in the coming weeks!
Kendall & Lisa