What a time of big life changes and new normals! Our thoughts and prayers have been with all those affected by COVID-19 – physically, financially, and emotionally.
We at Schammerhorn are first and foremost committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. As you may have noticed, we’re shifting the way we’re connecting during this time to help #flattenthecurve.
SO WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
- Our team is back in the office – If you want to continue working on current projects, or maybe you’re ready to start something new, our sales team is ready to help! We’re asking customers to schedule a visit before they stop by to limit the number of customers in the showroom at one time and to wear a mask. If you’d rather, you can contact us by phone (316-265-8659) or by email to answer questions and provide quotes!
- Kendall, President – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob, Vice President of Sales/Commercial – email@example.com
- Lisa, Business Manager/To the Trade – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessika, Order Management Specialist – email@example.com
- Ali, Residential Consultant– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alison, Accounting – email@example.com
- Install Crew – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have current orders and need to check shipping/estimated install dates, Jessika is working hard to keep everything organized and ready to go. She would be happy to look up your order and keep you in the loop.
- Want to get an estimate but not sure how to measure? We can help with that! Our team of experts are ready to walk you through measuring your windows, finding the perfect product to fit your needs, and sending free samples straight to your home. We can also schedule a time to come on-site and look at products and options in your home or business.
- Need inspiration for your project? Check out our Instagram or Facebook page and see some of the jobs we’ve done! You can also book an in-store appointment to see your options in person.
- Need to fix a blind? You can drop your shade off in-store, schedule a repair appointment, or talk to our install team for help. If you need parts and we have them available, you can stop by to pick them up or we can ship them directly to you and our team will guide you as you work on the repair.
Thank you again for being such wonderful customers and supporting our local business. We truly could not do this without you, and it’s an honor for us to serve our community in any way we can. If you need anything, feel free to reach out. Praying health and safety over you all today and in the coming weeks!
Kendall & Lisa